Whee, Trickyfish Day
is finally here! :-D To celebrate I put together a little recs list with a little help from my lovely co-mod Mira and I'm really looking forward to any stories, pictures, footage and whatever else everyone comes up with to celebrate. *bounces*
Here are just a few Chris/Lance stories I always enjoy: Kink
- Chris has a list. Lots of kinky sex ensues. Very hot and also very sweet. Heart of Stone, Eyes of Tree
- Chris is lost, and Lance goes to find him. A fairy tale in eight parts.
This is just so beautifully told. Great story. All The Way Down
- With 17 Lance lost his big love, now - 8 years later - he gets to know that Chris might not be dead after all. Written for the Soap Opera Cliche Challenge
so I probably shouldn't enjoy this story as much as I do but with Juli as the author soap opera and cliche both don't really equal bad writing and so I guess I can safely say: don't be ashamed at all, yo! *g* Cake
- A story that is not so much about pastry as it is about the dog. And not so much about the dog as it is about the every day.
Lovely domestic story. Switzerland
and Tiffany Rawlins
- JC is Switzerland. Because what can make Trickyfish even better? Added JC of course! :-DUnder my Skin
by Sola Fiamma
- Great long story about Chris trying to stay away from the hotness that is Lance. Which would of course be much easier if Lance didn't try so hard to get him into his bed. Heh. The Proper Care of Houseplants
- Very funny and cute story :-) . Hanging on your Words
- The Bass Ass is very fascinating. As is rimming. *nods* Professor Kirkpatrick
- Lance needs extra credit.
This story is so incredible hot - I love it lots.
So, and that's already it. Have fun (re-)reading! :-)